- Mayors -- Wales -- Haverfordwest, 3 results
- Sheriffs -- Wales -- Haverfordwest, 3 results
- Pembrokeshire (Wales) -- Officials and employees., 2 results
- Guilds -- Wales -- Haverfordwest., 1 results
- Felinganol (Wales), 1 results
- Sermons, English -- Wales -- 19th century., 1 results
- Bailiffs -- Wales -- Tenby, 1 results
- Mayors -- Wales -- Tenby, 1 results
- Haverfordwest (Wales) -- Charters, grants, privileges., 1 results
- Sheriffs -- Wales -- Pembrokeshire., 1 results
7 Results for Haverfordwest
7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- NLW MS 9672E.
- [19 cent.].
Copies of deeds relating to Haverfordwest and of charters of the craft guilds of the town in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- NLW MS 9858B.
A photographic copy of a letter, 20 July 1820, written by John Reynolds, Baptist minister at Felinganol, co. Pembroke, to his nephew; and a list of sermons and places at which they were preached, 1836-1849, by William Reynolds, written in a record...
- NLW MS 6100B
Part of Egerton Allen Manuscripts
Lists of mayors and sheriffs of Haverfordwest, 1563-1919, and of mayors and bailiffs of Tenby, 1402-1919.