- Stonemasons -- Wales -- Aberaeron., 2 results
- Harbors lctgm -- Wales -- Aberaeron -- 1960-1970, 1 results
- Sailboats lctgm -- Welsh -- Wales -- Aberaeron -- 1960-1970, 1 results
- Aberaeron (Wales) -- Photographs., 1 results
- Cable cars -- Wales -- Aberaeron., 1 results
- Stonemasons -- Wales -- Aberystwyth., 1 results
- Aberaeron (Wales), 1 results
- Fraternal organizations -- Wales -- Aberaeron., 1 results
- Sepulchral monuments -- Wales -- Aberaeron., 1 results
5 Archival description results for Aberaeron (Wales)
5 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Leases of dwelling houses in Greenland Terrace, Princess Street, Church Street, Victoria Street, Portland Street, Portland Place, Belle View Terrace, Queen Street, Lower Regent Street, Victoria Street, Masons Row, Market Street, Tabernacle Street, North Road and Alban Square, Aberaeron, and of the harbour dues due at the same together with 'the sole and exclusive right and liberty of constructing using and working swing-boats ... from one side of the river across to the other side', 1887; and of Mynachdy House, p. Llanbadarn Trefeglwys, 1920.
- GB 0210 JDLLOYD
- 1877-1947 /
Records of J. D. Lloyd and Sons, Aeron Monumental Works, 1877-1947, consisting mainly of day books, 1877-1946; ledgers, 1898-1947; records of raw material costs, 1921-1928; account book, 1934; and loose receipts, 1922-1936.
J.D. Lloyd & Sons Ltd.
- NLW MS 616D
Part of Aberaeron manuscripts
One of two volumes of records, 1795-1849, of a benefit society called 'The Aberaeron Club'. There is a poem, 'Wel Gymdeithas lan gyweithias', by Daniel Jones, 'Long Island, Llanthewy Aberarth Parish Dec. 27th, 1795'.
Jones, Daniel, fl. 1795.