Showing 812164 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Picton Arms, 14 Commercial Road,

Assignment (31 Oct. 1844) of a lease (25 Nov. 1835) for 64 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to George Stevenson, builder, of a parcel of land (360 sq. yards) on the east side of Commercial Road (further described), subsequent deeds, 1845-1887, ...

Pillgwenlli,

Leases, counterpart leases, assignments, mortgages, further charges, surrenders and other deeds relating to premises in Pillgwenlli. The deeds include the appointment of new trustees [of a chapel?], 17 July 1850), and a copy probate of the will (d...

Potter Street, Pillgwenlli,

Lease (29 Sept. 1841) for 59 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Edward Turberville of Pont Ebbw, p. St Woolloos, yeoman, of a parcel of land (462 sq. yards) on the south side of Potter Street, Pillgwenlli (further described), and subsequent de...

Results 810781 to 810800 of 812164