- Christianity -- Catechisms., 1 results
- Baptists -- Wales -- Llanllyfni, 1 results
- Bible. O.T. Job., 1 results
- Hebrew language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc., 1 results
- Latin language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc., 1 results
- Greek language -- Grammar, 1 results
- England -- History -- Examinations, questions, etc., 1 results
- Bible -- History -- Examinations, questions, etc., 1 results
- Schools -- Wales -- Bangor -- Archives, 1 results
- Bible. O.T. -- Chronology, 1 results
6 Results for Catechisms
6 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Cwrtmawr Manuscripts,
A composite volume containing day and memoranda books of Ebenezer Thomas ('Eben Fardd') and of his children James E[benezer] Thomas and Catherine Thomas. They include a few diary entries of Catherine Thomas, 1846-9; parish relief account...
- NLW MS 12086A.
- [19 cent., last ¼] /
A volume of holograph sermons by Robert Jones, Baptist minister, Llanllyfni, co. Caernarvon. One of the sermons is dated at his home at Ochr y Foel, 29 January 1883. Also included in the volume are two hymns and a catechism. At the beginning is a ...
Jones, Robert, 1806-1896
- NLW MS 10228D.
- 1836-1849 /
Part of Cynddelw Manuscripts,
Holograph sermons by Robert Ellis, 1837-1839, 1849; an incomplete draft of 'A Plain and easy Greek Grammar'; 'Aralleiriad ar ran o Lyfr Job', 1837; 'Arbwylleb neu y iawn arferiad o reswm' - a draft; 'Holwyddoreg ...
Robert Ellis and others.
- NLW MS 628A
- [19 cent.]
Part of Owen Thomas Manuscripts,
Notes of sermons delivered at the C.M. Association, Llanrwst, 1815, and elsewhere; a copy of A short familiar Catechism intended for the use of Sunday Schools ... 3rd ed. (Bala, 1814); poems; and a short Hebrew-Latin glossary.