NLW MS 12254B.
- [1901x1938] / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Transcripts from manuscript sources, with copious variant readings, of 'cywyddau' by Ifan ap Gruffudd leiaf, Tudur Penllyn, Gruffydd Hiraethog, [Lewis Glyn Cothi], Guttor Glyn, Tvdvr Pennllynn, Thomas Kelli, Ho'll Rinallt, Howel Kilan, Dafydd Llwyd Lle'n ap Gruffudd, Robin Ddu ap Siankyn Bledrydd, Hugh Roberts Llên, Ll'n ap Guttyn, Rhys Cain, etc. At the beginning is a list of contents. Also included in the volume are a few extracts from the tale of Owein a Lunet, and notes on 'The Mediaeval Church & Monasticism'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. Stanton Roberts 17.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12254B.
Virtua system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- E. Stanton Roberts. (Creator)
- Ieuan ap Gruffudd Leiaf, fl. latter half 15 cent (Subject)
- Tudur Penllyn, ca. 1420-1485 (Subject)
- Kelly, Thomas, poet (Subject)
- Hywel ap Rheinallt, fl. 1461-1507 (Subject)
- Gruffudd Hiraethog, -1564 (Subject)
- Lewis Glyn Cothi, active 1440-1490 (Subject)
- Guto'r Glyn, fl. 1430-1468 (Subject)
- Hywel Cilan, fl. 1435-1470 (Subject)
- Dafydd Llwyd, of Mathafarn, approximately 1420-1500 (Subject)
- Robin Ddu, fl. 1450 (Subject)
- Roberts, Huw, fl. ca. 1555-1619 (Subject)
- Llywelyn ap Gutun (Subject)
- Rhys Cain, -1614 (Subject)
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales