Untitled

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Tredegar Town estate was created out of the Monmouthshire estate. The estate comprised the Tredegar properties within the bounds of lands let to the Tredegar Iron & Coal Company Ltd in 1881 (AT 1/2), but expressly excluded from the lease. The boundaries of the estate appear to have been established by the Argoed lease of 1805 and the Tredegar lease of 1815 (both AT 1/1). The estate was merged with the Monmouthshire town estate in 1919 when the latter was separated from the Monmouthshire estate.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC