NLW MS 6615F.
- [18 cent.]. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
This volume, though not in the autograph of William Davies of Cringell, formed part of his collection.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Pedigrees of the families of Bleddyn ap Cynfyn, Madock ap Iustyn, Cradock ap Iustyn, Rys ap Iustyn ap Gwrga, Vychan of Kilvey, Mansell, Herbert, Gamage, Turberville, Matthews, etc.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Formerly known as Traherne-Mansel Franklen 105.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6615F.
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- Bleddyn ap Cynfyn, active 1063 or 1064-1075 (Subject)
- Madog ap Iestyn (Subject)
- Caradog ab Iestyn, fl. 1130 (Subject)
- Rhys ap Iestyn ap Gwrga (Subject)
- Vaughan family, Kilvey (Subject)
- Mansell family, Barons of Margam (Subject)
- Herbert Family, of Glamorgan (Subject)
- Gamage family, of Glamorgan (Subject)
- Turberville family, Crughywel (Subject)
- Matthews family, of Glamorgan (Subject)