- 1911-1966. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
84 ff. Guarded and filed.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Thirty-one letters and cards, 1923-66, to Megan Lloyd George from various correspondents including Clement Attlee (1) 1955, Desmond Donnelly (1) 1957, Dingle Foot (4) 1955-7, Thelma Cazalet-Keir (8) c. 1939-c. 1954 and Harold Wilson (1) 1966; together with a letter, 1911, to David Lloyd George from Arthur Bigge, 1st baron Stamfordham, letters, 1940-56, to and from Philip Noel-Baker, and other miscellaneous letters.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The contents of NLW MSS 22853-23691 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 9 (Aberystwyth, 2003).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23264E
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Lloyd George, Megan, 1902-1966 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Noel-Baker, Philip, 1889-1982 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Lloyd George, Megan, 1902-1966. (Subject)
- Noel-Baker, Philip, 1889-1982 (Subject)
- Attlee, C. R. (Clement Richard), 1883-1967 (Subject)
- Donnelly, Desmond (Subject)
- Foot, Dingle, Sir, 1905-1978 (Subject)
- Cazalet-Keir, Thelma. (Subject)
- Wilson, Harold, 1916-1995 (Subject)
- Stamfordham, Arthur John Bigge, Baron, 1849-1931 (Subject)