Maps, Manuscript

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Maps, Manuscript

Equivalent terms

Maps, Manuscript

Associated terms

Maps, Manuscript

1 Archival description results for Maps, Manuscript

1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Lucas Collection (Haverfordwest, Land Agents),

  • GB 0210 LUCAS
  • Fonds
  • 1398, 1562-1925 /

Records, mainly 17th-20th cent., from the office of Messrs John Harvey & Sons, chiefly relating to the following estates: the estate of the bishops of St Davids [c., 1615]-1899, including diocesan rentals, 1759-1845, maps and plans, 1760-1870, deeds, correspondence, surveys and terriers, mainly 18th-19th cent., and court books and other records of the following manors owned by the diocese in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire: Clas Llangyfelach, 1776-1854, Llandeilo fawr, 1778-1795, Abergwili, 1718-1841, Llangaddock, 1834-1853, Dewisland, 1824-1830, city and suburbs of St Davids, 1824-1829; and papers of the St Davids Archdiaconial Board of Education, 1858-1864; the estate of Lord Kensington mainly in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire, including deeds and correspondence, mainly 18th-19th cent., accounts, 1750-1835, and rentals, 1761-1808; the estate of the family of Scourfield of New Moat and Williamston, Pembrokeshire, including rentals, 1726-1886; the estate of the family of Barham of Trecwn; the estate of the Brooks of Noyadd, Llannarth, Cardiganshire; and the estate of Captain H. J. P. Thomas in Gadlys, Aberdare, Glamorgan, including the Gadlys Ironworks, 18th cent-1908. The archive also includes papers relating to enclosures in Llanddewi Brefi, Cardiganshire, 1856-1888; papers relating to railways in Carmarthenshire, 19th cent., papers of Gorsgoch Collieries, Cross Hands, Llanarthney, Carmarthenshire, 1860-1872; and papers of The Welsh Black Cattle Society, 1905-1919.

Edwardes family, Barons Kensington