NLW MS 6602D.
Letters to J. M. Traherne,
- 1851-1854. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters, 1851-1854, to John Montgomery Traherne from (Lady) Mary Lucy Cole, W. C. Trevelyan, William Floyd, R. H. Cleeve, Robert Ingham, James Raine (Durham), Edward Arthur Copleston, Thomas H. Wyatt, Thomas Guy, John Griffith (Llansannor), Lewis Thomas (Bonvilstone), Joseph Hunter, Richard Croft, George T. Clark, Lewis Weston Dillwyn, Sir George-Gilbert Scott, Alfred Ollivant (bishop of Llandaff), etc.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Formerly known as Traherne-Mansel Franklen 92.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6602D.
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Cole, Mary Lucy, Lady (Subject)
- Trevelyan, Walter Calverley, Sir, 6th baronet, 1797-1879 (Subject)
- Floyd, William, ca. 1810-ca. 1898 (Subject)
- Cleeve, R. H. (Subject)
- Ingham, Robert, fl. 1850 (Subject)
- Raine, James, 1830-1896. (Subject)
- Copleston, Edward, 1776-1849 (Subject)
- Wyatt, Thomas H. (Subject)
- Guy, Thomas, fl. 1850 (Subject)
- Griffiths, John, 1820-1897 (Subject)
- Thomas, Lewis, Llandough (Subject)
- Hunter, Joseph, 1783-1861 (Subject)
- Croft, Richard, fl. 1850 (Subject)
- Clark, George Thomas, 1809-1898 (Subject)
- Dillwyn, L. W. (Lewis Weston), 1778-1855 (Subject)
- Scott, George Gilbert, Sir, 1811-1878 (Subject)
- Ollivant, Alfred, 1798-1882 (Subject)