- NLW MS 12173E.
Part of Brawdy MSS,
A rent roll of lands in Hauerfford west to be inserted in the estate 'for the erecting and may[n]teyning of the ffree schole', together with a covering letter, 18 October 1613, from Thomas Lloyd, Kilkethed, to John Skinner, esq., mayor of the town and county of Hauerfford west; draft rentals of the estates of John James, Esq. [Pantsaeson], in the parishes of Monington, St. Dogmells, Moylgrove, and Bayvill, 1809-1810; pedigrees of the families of Cornwallis of Abermarles, co. Carmarthen, 1721, of David of Blaenllechog, parish of Llangolman, co. Pembroke, 1823, and of Rice of Tyhen [parish of Llandysilio East], co. Carmarthen, the latter compiled by John William Phillips, Haverfordwest; lists of members belonging to the Loyal Welsh Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons who meet at the Victoria Hotel, Pembroke Dock, and of the Lodge of Freemasons called the Saint Davids Lodge held at the Nelson Hotel, Milford, 1839; typescript copies of letters from Tho. Picton, Carmarthen, to J[ohn] Philipps, Haverfordwest, 1815 (enclosing bills of exchange), John Martin, Withybush, to his son [John Phelps at Ely], 1815 (money, personal, news of the recipient's brother Samuel in the battle of Waterloo), and Sam[ue]l Phelps, Bois de Bologne, Comy, near Paris, to his brother John [Phelps at Ely], 1815 (an account of the battle of Waterloo); six typescript papers on 'Agricultural Law'; a typescript report of a public inquiry held at the Town Hall, Fishguard, 28 July 1905, by the Local Government Acts Committee of the Pembrokeshire County Council for the purpose of considering an application by the Fishguard Parish Council for the conversion of the parish of Fishguard into an urban district; typescript 'Addenda' to a 'Pembrokeshrie Archaeological Survey' by J. W. Phillips, 08; etc.