Showing 4 results

Archival description
Tredegar Estate Records,
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Friars (Newport) conveyance

Conveyance of The Friars and lands (13 a.), Newport, to the trustees of the Royal Gwent Hospital, to be a convalescent home and a recreation and pleasure ground or garden in connection with the hospital and convalescent home, with restrictive cova...

Kings Arms (Newport) deeds

Original bundle of deeds relating to the Kings Arms Inn, Newport, and two parcels of land now in one close (10 a.) in the parish of Christchurch, Monmouthshire, adjoining the road from Newport to Maendy, purchased in 1789 by John Morgan of Tredega...

Newport exchange

Original bundle, comprising a lease for a year and an exchange and release of properties in Newport, Monmouthshire, between Sir Charles Morgan of Tredegar and John Jones of Llanarth Court, esq. A plan of the properties is engrossed on one of the d...

Oakfield Road (Newport) conveyance

Conveyance by Lord Tredegar to Selina Ann Congreve of St Johns mission house, Newport, spinster, of a piece of land (5,587 sq. yards) in Oakfield Road adjoining St Johns vicarage, in the parish of St Woolloos and county borough of Newport.