Print preview Close

Showing 20092 results

Archival description
Tredegar Estate Records,
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

1-2 Alma Street

Lease (14 Oct. 1875) for 30 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Alfred Hazell of Mount Joy Place, builder, of a parcel of land (159 sq. yards) on the south side of Upper Alma Street (further described), subsequent deeds and documents, 1876-1903...

1-5 Constable Lane, Pillgwenlli

Statutory declaration by John Fulford of Cardiff, gent., 28 May 1894, relating to his possession of the lease (2 June 1847) by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Charles Haine of land, messuages or dwellinghouses now known as 1-5 Constable Lane.

10-14 Pottery Terrace

Lease (21 Oct. 1856) for 60 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Thomas Honey of Newport, potter, of a parcel of land (510 sq. yards) on the west side of Baldwin Street (further described), engrossed with a memorandum recording the surrender of ...

114-115 Commercial Street

Assignment (8 July 1839) of two parcels of land on the west side of Commercial Street, Newport (leased 31 Dec. 1831 by the Tredegar Wharf Company to John Owen (d. 7 Dec. 1837) for 66 years), and the six messuages erected thereon (further described...

128-129 Commercial Street

Papers relating to premises in Commercial Street leased (1 Jan. 1831) by the Tredegar Wharf Comany to Nicholas Yealland, including a schedule of title deeds (1831-1856) belonging to John Blackmore, [1853 watermark], Alliance Fire Office insurance ...

Results 1 to 20 of 20092