Gwynfor Jones collection
- 1951-1999 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by Mr Gwynfor Jones, a former member of staff at the National Library of Wales, 1999.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The file consists of a varied collection of election addresses and leaflets, 1951-1999, including those circulated in general elections, 1951-1997, European elections, 1979-1999, the devolution referenda, 1979 and 1997, the first elections to the National Assembly for Wales, May 1999, local elections, 1970-1998, together with miscellaneous papers concerning Plaid Cymru, 1964-1998, and other miscellaneous papers of political interest, 1967-1995. Among the constituencies represented are Meirionnydd Nant Conwy, Carmarthen, Rhondda West, Caerphilly, Cardiff West, and Ceredigion.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Preferred citation: BG/10
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Subject access points
- Decentralization in government -- Wales.
- Referendum -- Wales.
- Merioneth (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Carmarthen (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Rhondda (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Caerphilly (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Cardiff (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Ceredigion (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Pembrokeshire (Wales) -- Politics and government.
- Local elections -- Wales
Place access points
Name access points
- Plaid Cymru lctgm lctgm (Subject)