NLW MS 9448B.
- 1875-1897. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters, mainly on Welsh bibliography, by Charles Ashton, 1897; William Carruthers, with draft reply by Owen Jones, 1897; Lewis Edwards, 1875; Edward Evans, Llanfyllin, 1897; Isaac Foulkes, 1897; C. W. Jones, 1884; Edward Lloyd, Abergele, 1897; and Thomas Williams ('Hafrenydd'), 1893.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Edward Edwards 57.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9448B.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Ashton, Charles, 1848-1899 (Subject)
- Edwards, Lewis, 1809-1887 (Subject)
- Llyfrbryf, 1836-1904. (Subject)
- Williams, Thomas, 1807-1894 (Subject)
- Carruthers, William. (Subject)
- Jones, Owen, 1833-1899 (Subject)
- Evans, Edward, Llanfyllin (Subject)
- Jones, C. W. (Charles William) (Subject)
- Lloyd, Edward, Abergele (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales