NLW MS 8439C.
- 1822-1849 / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters addressed to John Jones, draper, and Abraham Jones, both of Llanvyllin, by Hugh Jones, 'Erfyl', 1822 -1833, and by Morris Davies, Pwllheli, Portmadoc, and Bangor, 1841-1849.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly Neuadd Wen MS 110.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8439C.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- 'Erfyl' and Morris Davies. (Creator)
- Jones, John, draper, Llanfyllin -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Jones, Abraham, Llanfyllin -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Jones, Hugh, 1789-1858 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Davies, Morris, 1796-1876 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Jones, John, draper, Llanfyllin (Subject)
- Jones, Abraham, Llanfyllin (Subject)
- Jones, Hugh, 1789-1858 (Subject)
- Davies, Morris, 1796-1876 (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales