NLW MS 9487C.
- 1872-1923. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Miscellaneous correspondence, mainly addressed to Charles E. Breese, by the Kellow Rock Drill Syndicate, Ltd., Croesor, 1909, A. B. Kempe, 1917, John Edward Lloyd, 1911. W. H. More, 1922, D. C. Lloyd Owen, 1922-1923; D. Rhys Phillips, 1912, John Rhys, Llanberis, 1879, Edward Roberts, Caernarvon, 1903, Sidney Robinson, 1912, W. H. Seager, 1922, Stanley Smith, 1920, Ronald Temple, 1921, D. R. Thomas, 1914, David Thomas, 1927, Thomas Walters, 1911, Maurice Williams, 1911, John Williams, Llanfair P. G., 1913, Sir Osmond Williams, 1922, W. W. E. Wynne, 1872-1879, and W. R. M. Wynne, 1900.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Breese 17.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9487C.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Kellow Rock Drill Syndicate Ltd. (Subject)
- Lloyd, John Edward, Sir, 1861-1947. (Subject)
- Lloyd-Owen, D. C. (David Charles), 1843-1925 (Subject)
- Phillips, D. Rhys (David Rhys), 1862-1952. (Subject)
- Seager, William Henry, Sir 1862- (Subject)
- Williams, A. Osmond (Arthur Osmond), Sir, 1849-1927. (Subject)
- Wynne, William Watkin Edward, 1801-1880. (Subject)
- Wynne, William Robert Maurice. (Subject)
- Kempe, A. B. (Alfred Bray), 1849-1922. (Subject)
- More, W. H. (Subject)
- Rhys, John, Sir, 1840-1915. (Subject)
- Roberts, Edward, Caernarfon. (Subject)
- Smith, Stanley. (Subject)
- Temple, Ronald. (Subject)
- Thomas, David, 1880-1967. (Subject)
- Walters, Thomas. (Subject)
- Williams, Maurice. (Subject)
- Williams, John, Llanfair P. G. (Subject)
- Robinson, Sidney, 1863-1956 (Subject)
- Thomas, D. R. (David Richard), 1833-1916 (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales