Mân Adnau 1612/iv
CMA: Oakfield Road Presbyterian Church Papers
- 1923-1974 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The cause at Oakfield Road was established in 1883. The Presbyterian Church of Wales, for Englsh speakers in Liverpool, was founded in 1874 and closed in 1974.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Deposited by Miss Phyllis Jones, Liverpool, per the Rev. J. E. Wynne Davies, Aberystwyth, April 2002.; 0200205776
Content and structure area
Scope and content
The file comprises items, 1923-1974, forming part of the history of the English speaking chapel, including souvenir programmes, 1923 and 1927, of sales of work held at the school room; a programme, 1931, of a pageant of 'Good Tidings'; programmes of Diamond Jubilee celebrations and Bi-centenary celebrations; a printed history of the chapel; programmes of induction services for new ministers; tributes to various ministers; together with miscellaneous press cuttings.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
Accruals are unlikely.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Preferred citation: Mân Adnau 1612/iv
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
This description follows NLW guidelines based on ISAD(G) Second Edition; AACR2; and LCSH.