Christchurch English Presbyterian Church (Barmouth, Wales)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Christchurch English Presbyterian Church (Barmouth, Wales)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Christchurch was formed as a separate English church in 1877, but English services had already been held previously at Caersalem Welsh Presbyterian Church and at the Assembly Rooms in St Anne's Square, Barmouth. The new church was built in 1878, and the first pastor was R. H. Morgan, who remained there until 1887. Further land was purchased for a Sunday school in 1897. A centenary celebration took place in 1977.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC